Time for me to FLY

My name is DRACO -> i fly around with a Flight Attendant -> i will be documenting HER travels

Saturday, January 27, 2007

WHO-HOO ... LYS & Knitters

well .. on Fri i was in KC MO
i got to meet Abby
she is doing the Bjork KAL with me
she is so KEWL!!
she met me in the hotel lobby
we compared our progress
she met
DRACO
funny, when we talked about meeting up
she REALLY wanted to meet DRACO
we knit for a bit
went to get breakfast @ Cracker Barrel
she took me on a LYS tour of KC
went to URBAN Arts & Crafts
then to The Studio
GREAT yarns
DRACO got to meet Karen
Karen designed some WONDERFUL gloves that Abby & I decided
we HAD to have the pattern for when Karen finished writing it up
it will be after the Bjork KAL
so we can do a glove KAL
then we went to Stich Knitch
had lunch @ Panera bread
back to hotel to get ready to fly home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home